Instructions for Completing Table 7
* For reporting State-level Administrative/Supervisory/Ancillary Services and Local-level Administrative/Supervisory/Ancillary Services, Counselors, and Paraprofessionals:
- Enter an unduplicated count of personnel by function and job status. Count the number of positions, not the number of staff who filled them.
- In Column B, count one time only each part-time position of the program administered under AEFLA who is being paid out of Federal, State, and/or local education funds.
- In Column C, count one time only each full-time position of the program administered under AEFLA who is being paid out of Federal, State, and/or local education funds.
- In Column D, report the number of volunteer positions (personnel who are not paid) who served in the program administered under AEFLA.
** For reporting Local Teachers:
- Count and report the number of teachers, not the number of positions. For example, if one local part-time teaching position was filled with 3 teachers throughout program year, count and report 3 local part-time teachers.
- Report adult education experience and certification for paid teachers only, not volunteers. The total number of teachers for which experience is reported must equal the total number of teachers reported in Columns B and C.
- For certification, report all certifications a teacher has. Multiple responses are allowed. Report teachers who lack certification in the “No Certification” category.